Request for Customer Data
KmXtend.com requires customers to fill out a registration form prior to allowing you to make purchases through the Web site. We ask for information such as your name, company address, phone number, and email address. When you submit your registration form, this information travels via the Internet and is stored for future reference when you return to shop again. It also allows us to contact you if there is a problem with an order.
Web Server Cookies and Log Files
Customer Data Protection
KmXtend.com may reveal customer data to third parties including third party affiliates, our sales representatives and credit card processor that may require information to invoice for a service or to properly register a software license to its purchaser. Additionally, we use an affiliate and/or an outside credit card processing company to bill users for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any secondary purpose.
We use customer data for these primary purposes:
- · To help you quickly find software, services, or information
- · To help us create Web site content most relevant to you
- · To alert you to product upgrades, special offers, updated information, and other new services from Pierre Diamond Trends
- · To ensure accurate information is provided to software providers for licensing purposes
- · To complete purchases KmXtend.com will disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to (a) conform to the ethics of the law or comply with legal process served on KmXtend.com on the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of KmXtend.com, or (c) act in urgent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of company.com or the public.
As we continue to develop our business, we might sell or buy stores or assets. In such transactions, customer information generally is one of the transferred business assets. Also, in the unlikely event that KmXtend.com or substantially all of its assets are acquired, customer information will of course be one of the transferred assets. KmXtend.com also reserves the right to share customer information with our corporate office or any current of future subsidiaries of the corporation.
Children's Privacy (Under the Age of 13)
KmXtend.com takes children's privacy seriously. We do not seek to collect personal information about children through our Web site. If we become aware that a person submitting personal information to us through any part of our Web site is a child, we delete the information as soon as we discover it and do not use it for any purpose, nor do we disclose it to third parties. Since we do not seek to collect any personal information about children, and we delete information collected inadvertently as soon as we discover that a child has submitted it, we typically retain no information about children that could be reviewed or deleted. If a parent requests review or deletion of information about their child before we have discovered and deleted the information, then we will of course honor that request.