By now, the tape-in hair extensions have proved their efficiency and popularity. They are truly the best solutions there is when it comes to changing the hairstyle and the look. Not only the application but, the entire look and the finish they provide to the hair is far better than any other type of extension. It is not a secret that many celebrities go for this choice. They are a super easy and convenient way to make a dramatic and noticeable hair change.
For all women who love their hair, the tape-in hair extension is a great application to experiment with the hairstyles and add volume and length. Here are some useful information regarding the tape-in hair extensions.
Pros of tape-in hair extensions
Here is the list of all the pros why you should consider tape-in hair extensions as your choice:
- Tape-in hair extension can be applied in the fastest possible time. It takes about 20-30 minutes for volume application and 45-60 minutes for full-length application;
- You do not need any tools or heat application;
- If you have fine thin hair, the tape hair extensions are the most suitable choice because they lay flat on your head;
- You will get a "totally comfortable" feeling because these extensions are attached with flat tapes to your hair;
- Tape-in hair extensions cause minimal damage to the hair. That is because their weight is spread out all over the hair volume;
- You can comfortably sleep with your tape-in hair extension;
- Tape-in hair extensions can be reinstalled and easily last 3-6 months with proper care;
- Tape-in hair extensions are affordable solution;
- They are easy to apply and remove.
For those of you who are looking for something a little more permanent, these hair extensions are an excellent pick.
Cons of tape-in hair extensions
Here is the list of some of the cons that can be a deal-breaker of considering tape-in hair extensions:
- The adhesive bond will need some time to adhere to and bond properly. For this reasons you will need to avoid a hair wash or excessive sweating for a day or two after the application;
- The adhesive tapes may slip if there is oil or silicone-based hair product applied;
- For those who love ponytails or high buns, tape hair extensions may not be a perfect solution.