Why Tape-in hair extensions are a great solution for a hairstyle change
Hair is a big part of a woman's beauty, look, and daily routine and the good and healthy look of the hair creates the overall impression of one person. Since growing the hair out is quite a long-term process that depends on many factors, including personal health, the beauty industry has found a way to satisfy its customers' demands by creating hair additions that will contribute to a better look. Whether it comes to adding volume, length, color, or shape, the hair industry has got all these aspects covered, with the goal of providing an excellent result. And that comes in the form of hair extensions.
Hair extensions are a common and popular choice for women of all ages. One of the top and most required services is the installation of hair extensions, specifically tape-ins.
Pros of tape-in hair extensions
For all women who love their hair, the tape-in hair extension is a great application to experiment with the hairstyles and add volume and length. Here is why they make a good choice for a hairstyle change:
- Tape-in hair extension can be applied in the fastest possible time. It takes about 20-30 minutes for volume application and 45-60 minutes for full-length application;
- For women with fine thin hair, the tape hair extensions are the most suitable choice since they lay flat on the head;
- The feeling on the head is comfortable because these extensions are attached with flat tapes to the hair;
- Tape-in hair extensions cause minimal damage to the hair. That is because their weight is spread out all over the hair volume;
- You can comfortably sleep with your tape-in hair extension;
- Tape-in hair extensions can easily last 3-6 months;
- Tape-in hair extensions are an affordable solution;
- They are easy to apply and remove.
For all those who are looking for a little bit more permanent hair styling solution, the tape-in hair extensions are an excellent pick.
However, the removal of the tape-in hair extension should always be done by the hands of a professional. It is a delicate and detailed process, with the use of different suitable products. The hair professional will safely and securely remove the extensions, without damaging your hair. If you try to do it yourself, you might end up with huge hair damages, like bald spots, breakage, etc.